Administrative Record

By: James Allen Homyak
As published on Unruly States of Affairs

Chapter 15

Open Notice to all Government Employees from the bottom up

Adapted in part from Anna Von Reitz's content in the public record.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Can you please join together in naming your selected agency heads to represent you in writing to me concerning this topic?

I request your writing to my person JAMES ALLEN HOMYAK with a description how or why, as PERSON, I would ever be obligated to be considered as any form of federal Municipal CITIZEN, or even why I would wish to identify as a federal Territorial Citizen such as THIS, even as federal Taxpayer or Consumer or Debtor?

Please show me, by way of writing, where in the record that I must have somehow asked you to watch my back here in the foreign state Minnesota?

I am newly aware that there have been STATE OF MINNESOTA or State of Minnesota franchises and associated agencies acting in my LEGAL NAME and which may have attempted to clean up for the ME.

Note what is meant by "the ME" at the last statement:

    JAMES HOMYAK - an apparent non-profit PERSON

    JAMES A. HOMYAK - an apparent domestic PERSON

    JAMES ALLEN HOMYAK - an apparent foreign PERSON

    HOMYAK, JAMES A - an apparent Property Title holder in due course state PERSON

I am getting too old, too well educated, with no intention of sustaining your mis-characterizations of me. That is why, before I pass away, I have completed any past automatic default presumption(s) of purporting to act as consumer of your services ... as this is why I went off grid over fourteen years ago to prove it.

During the time of my fourteen years of retirement, I cancelled my voter registration in writing to the Hennepin County auditor. I’ve never worked upon your State or Federal company lands. My past employers were not all likely to have incorporated their businesses under your foreign laws. I am also not employed in a trade or business in the United States. I did at one time have certified copies of the land patent for property at which I was homesteaded, a land that was fraudulently foreclosed upon non-judicially at Hennepin County Minnesota before 2011. Somebody else is living there under a cloud on title as of 2011, named Karl Loftus. I discovered this tragedy upon attempting to return to my home from a long-term well-earned and expensive hiatus.

Take Note:

From all appearances, I believe I have been entrapped in a profit-making scheme that pretends that I have knowingly and willingly agreed to act as a volunteer federal employee -- specifically, as a "Withholding Agent" – Did you know, that in filing such I9, W4 and 1040 forms with an IRS agency, I am purporting to act as a Warrant Officer in the Merchant Marine Service, and they purport that I had purposefully and knowingly enrolled in the Social Security program which is only available to federal employees? Aren’t your people supposed to tell me that my initial 1040 was treated as a permanent election to be regarded for my LEGAL PERSON to reside in the Washington DC municipal District statutorily? Has it been construed that I just walked in one day as a newbie, in order to receive benefits from the Public Charitable Trust (PCT)? I say (and write it) it the way I do because every (92%) American who goes to a job falls under this same problem of being mischaracterized. The people need to wake up.

By way of documentary evidence we can see the PCT entity was organized in the wake of the Civil War for welfare relief of former plantation slaves. After all these years, did your agency intend to contact me with a job offer? Was I ever to be told by the government body that "Social Security" is only for federal employees and dependents? I am not a former agency employee, am I? Were you planning to tell me about all the unclaimed funds being held for my benefit?

My mother gave me a social security card in 1981 and she told me to sign it as she watched. I do not have and have not presented any active signed social security membership card after losing that original card in the year 2000. I did memorize that number. I’ve never received any benefits. In fact my own mother lost her home but none of the purported safety net of authorities saw to it that my mother’s children had first right of refusal of her homestead in Minneapolis. After I had turned eighteen years old, her home was taken through bank foreclosure. That is a shocker considering her monthly mortgage payment was less than three hundred dollars in 1984. That said, we now have me writing to you all these years later about other more pressing matters.

I am the living breathing James Allen Homyak (a man) and I remember seeing my earnings payroll stubs, not knowing then, that the funds where being taken in error and at times in which I could not possibly have been eligible to be considered as a resident in the District. I was not fully informed as to the true nature, and as such I hereby revoke any consent that I would have needed to give. I claim the exemption as a Minnesotan. This error in your activity ends here and now. I have an instant monetary claim – I will be made whole by a refund of all of that payroll withholding to the tune of over four hundred and eighty thousand dollars lawful money, of the United States of America. I am owed this sum - immediately awarded to me - just as it is printed in documentary evidence I have in my possession. Instead of making a public spectacle, I am just issuing the proper paperwork to your agencies and to begin the process at the U.S. Treasury. These are my simple abatement claims. I claim my Regulation Z exemption permanently.

Therefore, I/we have to stop regarding my physical body (me) as any kind of "US citizen" --- because citizens ALL purport to stand in persona of LEGAL PERSON as dependent workers for the government without being fully informed of the true nature of the exchange. That is foreign theft of the worst magnitude. No wonder the central bank calls this a debtor nation with some 30+ trillion in contrived odious debt hanging over countless future generations of Americans.

Government people have witnessed this government go bankrupt and leave our Foreign Situs Trust accounts floating at sea claimed as chattel, as it were, and we aren’t going to allow them to leave our bodies for dead on the land. The internal captive citizen has a duty and obligation to obey every statute, code, and whim of the sea government as a result, and they are also liable to pay federal income taxes and respond to court actions because they are being invested at sea under falsehoods by scoundrels and inland pirates.

We also have to stop voting in any "US elections" including "State of State" elections, because the States of States are just local franchises of the federal corporation(s) defined at 28 USC 3002 (15). Your people are the service contractor for those of us on the outside. We are the people. I am a man who’s creator is the I AM. We are waking up in mass. Your sister and daughter agencies are working feverishly to end the lives of Americans, yes the 50 state people that are your primary creditors. Your alphabet agencies had become destructive of our rights many decades ago, running unabated today.

Step One ---

I have withdrawn and rescinded any and all applications and enrollments as a "registered voter". This was completed in 2010 by my writing to the Hennepin County Auditor.

I have no natural interest in the elections of a foreign corporation that I don't work for. They certainly are not working for me. If they were, I would fire them or at the very least I would reduce their hours and payroll and promotional ladders.

For my entire life, I don't recall ever getting a paycheck direct from the federal government and I don't want to function as a for-free Withholding Agent and I’m not interested in any "benefits" that I would purportedly pay for myself and I don't want to be held subject to the whims of a foreign entity that is supposed to be providing me with Good Faith Service instead—so read on.

I have been mis-characterized and defrauded and I have prima facie evidence of that readily available. You think of it as your Birth Certificate, but it isn't. It is a "certification" that a federal MUNICIPAL STATUTORY "PERSON" was created and named after you and that at one point in your life you were a real American. I recently had taken such BIRTH CERTIFICATE to a seasoned Estate Law Firm. Imagine the shock on their faces when I asked, "Who, What, Why, Where, When and How was some kind of ESTATE created and some kind of PROBATE COURT had created such LEGAL PERSON without providing a hint of full disclosure? The firm's managing partner rose up to show me the exit.

You were born on your birthday, but the MUNICIPAL STATUTORY PERSON has a Date Of Birth (DOB) which is several days or weeks later---the filing date shown on the certificate. It is also the date of naturalization for immigrants.

Please note that the "Birth Certificate" is printed on bond paper. It is a security instrument. Please also note that it has been signed by the Registrar --- an officer of the PROBATE COURT. This is prima facie evidence that my earthly estate was probated when I was only a few days or weeks old and that it was seized upon by the State of Minnesota or STATE OF MINNESOTA and operated for its benefit from that time on.

Step Two ---

Ditch the federal MUNICIPAL PERSON and the responsibilities and obligations associated with it.

I need to get the Birth Certificate authenticated if that is still possible in Minnesota state, or certified, if not, and then I need to endorse it and "surrender" it to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury

(Please note the two dots between the "U" and the "S"----- the U.S. Treasury.) and make Marilyn Malerba the Fiduciary responsible for IT.

The endorsement is simple but exact. The authenticated or certified Birth Certificate that the birth State Secretary of State sends back to me will have a cover page riveted or hard stapled and firmly attached to the front of the BC. I leave that cover page attached and on the front of the BC itself in the upper left hand corner and in red ink I write: "Accepted by Drawee" and sign it by: My Upper Lower Case Signature, and date it.

Then turn the BC over and on the back anywhere write: Pay to the Order of the United States of America, U.S. Treasury. Without Recourse. And again, write--- by: My Upper and Lower Case Signature, and date it.

Next comes the Form 56, which is the IRS Form called "Notice of Fiduciary Relationship". This is my Notice to Mrs. Malerba that I am (you are) making him and his office responsible for the PERSON named after me (you).

The Form 56 is very simple -- the name of the PERSON is the NAME on the BC which you are returning to the Treasury.

The name of the Fiduciary is Marilyn Malerba, Secretary of the Treasury. You can look up the address online. I believe it is 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20220.

Section A (f) --- "Other" -- Public Commercial Trust Administration

Section B(4) -- Check (a) (b) and (h) "Other" and just say, "All forms that may be necessary".

On the back, Part II, 7 (C) "Other" --- Surrender of federal "PERSON" to U.S. Treasury

On the back, Part III "Court and Administrative Proceedings" --- enter the name and address of the agency issuing the BC. The "date proceeding initiated" will be the File Date which is never your birthday, but a few days or weeks later. The "docket number" will be the State File Number on the BC. The time will be the time you were actually born, and the place of "other" proceedings will be "usa".

On the back, Part IV, "Signature" ---- you write the word "by" like a by-line to a newspaper story---- by: Your Name (Upper and Lower Case), Authorized Representative, and the date.

Underneath the Signature is a blank space. It is appropriate to say that you wish to be indemnified against claims or losses under the sovereign usa Private Registered Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US.

This is basically a bond posted in behalf of all the actual states of the Union and all the people living in those states insuring them against any further claims related to the MUNICIPAL PERSON(S) they have surrendered back to Mr. Mnuchin.

And that is that. You have now surrendered the MUNICIPAL "CITIZEN" back whence it came and you have insured yourself against any further claims or losses or charges brought against that PERSON.

Along with the Form 56 you should include a brief notice stating that it is your instruction to operate exclusively under 100% commercial liability and without benefit of any limited liability or other benefit of the Public Charitable Trust (PCT).

You are going to send this package of documents via Registered Mail to the Treasury. Each red and white Registered Mail label (available with instructions at all Post Offices) is unique and has an alpha-numeric identifier to track it. This includes a nine-digit number that is compatible with the federal system. As part of your assignment notice, instruct Mrs. Malerba to open a Treasury Direct Account with that number and to please inform you when it is open for business. Also ask her to settle all debts and charges related to MY NAME (the commerce vessel PERSON) and deposit the remainder and all other credits owed into the new Treasury Direct Account.

Thank her for her time and attention.

Well, that was a Royal Pain and you shouldn't have ever been entrapped and obligated by your employees in the first place, but now you have taken action to sever the presumption that you are volunteering to act as a federal MUNICIPAL CITIZEN, and nobody can say otherwise. From now on, "IT" is Mrs. Malerba's problem and you are indemnified against any further claims or complaints related to "IT".

Step Three ---

Notify both the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service at Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, P.O. Box 480, Holtsville, New York, 11742-0480 and the Internal Revenue Office of the Commissioner, Room 3000, 1111 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20204-0002, that you have retired from all presumed federal service and you are revoking your election to pay federal income taxes effective January 1 of 2009.

Send these Notices via Registered Mail, too. Save a copy and the mailing receipts and the Green Card Return Receipt Requested for your Eternally Done and Over File.

No more Voter Registration, no more obligation to file Federal Income Taxes and no Municipal United States PERSON for the US DISTRICT COURT -- that is, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA MUNICIPAL CORPORATION DISTRICT COURT to address.

That much is done and over. But there's more.

Step Four ---

I also hereby rebut and return the allegation of Territorial United States Citizenship. I am doing this by recording an Act of Expatriation for each type of PERSON – Foreign, Domestic and Non-Profit.

This is as simple as saying that my allegiance is to the soil of my native birth state, say, Minnesota, and that I act only as a private American state trading vessel and birthright member of the unincorporated private trade association doing business as "The United States of America" as specifically styled here.

Now, no matter what kind of word-smithing and duplicitous redefining of terms that goes on forever afterward, no incorporated entity or franchise of any incorporated entity can claim that I am operating as a Foreign Situs Trust belonging to them or abandoned for their benefit---- which was Franklin Delano Roosevelt's fraudulent claim against Americans in 1933.

I have declared that at home I am living on the land and at sea my Name is an American vessel engaged in international trade--- not subject to federal regulation of commerce and owed all the protections of the actual Constitution and treaties backing it.

So now you all have no grounds to "presume" that I am a Territorial United States Citizen, either. X and X.

Step Five ---

Finally, your dead rats from long ago had created "International Organizations" and run them "in my name". I hereby seize upon these organizations and seek to file liens against them. I may do this using a UCC-1 Financing Statement Form. The organizations doing business as your JAMES ALLEN HOMYAK and JAMES A. HOMYAK are the DEBTORS and my non-Territorial Lawful Trade Name (aka Christian Name -- James Allen Homyak) is the Secured Party. This is not a Notice of my interest, because I have already given plenty of public notice. I expect to lien many organizations directly by checking the "Non-UCC" claim in Box 6.

When filling out the UCC-1 Form I will be sure to write the names in the proper style. Everything related to the DEBTORS including USA should be in all capital letters. Everything related to the Secured Party should be Upper and Lower Case, except that for the Secured Party it should be "usa" --- the actual organic states.

And now, finally, I am providing you, my employees, with a fistful of paperwork refuting all your agency lies and presumptions about me. None of you can any longer presume anything about my political status, except that it is private and that I am operating lawfully and without any obligation to you or your organization. Quite the opposite--- you are in fact my employees and obligated to me and owe me performance under the law of peace.

Step Six ---

My final stop can be the State Secretary of State's Office to present he/she with another copy of "my" authenticated/certified BC.

I want to stare that man or woman right in the eye and say: "This is prima facie evidence of a Public Trust....."

If necessary, I will continue on----- "and also prima facie evidence of intent to defraud."

"I have reclaimed my birthright political status and I want the proper passport I am owed. If you aren't authorized to issue it, get on the phone and find out who is."

If any one attempts to drag me into one of their courts I ask them where they will find the authority to address me? And where will they find a jury of my peers? The Great Fraud is over. The international trustees responsible for this Mess know that it is. You know that it is. It is just a matter of time before the whole world wakes up and goes---- WT.....?

The federal government has claimed that I was a federal government employee throughout my working life, but once I retired, I retired----and I am owed my pension and my freedom from any further presumption of federal obligation or employment.

Step Seven ---

I expect to simply send a notice to the State Secretary of State and inform him or her that I had retired and had returned to my birth right political status as an American state national. They and you owe me my retirement just like any other big corporation owes its employee pensions.

I am like my Mother and offended that she was ever considered to be---or tricked into serving as---- a federal citizen at all, so I am expressing my ire, too. It's time you "public servants" got a wake up call.

Step Eight ---

If you have children, this is a good time to repent of the mistakes that so many of us where misled or forced to make when we misidentified our children as "US Citizens" and unwittingly "enrolled" them as such at the hospital when they were born. My Mother provided a sworn testament that she recorded in the public record, stating that she had been confused by the similar jargon and that the only "United States" we ever were part of was the fifty states of the Union. I recommend that all Mothers do this for their children. I have done it for my son.

If you actually worked for the federal government the portion of your pension that is based on federal employment is taxable, but if like so many of us, you never actually worked for the federal government or only served in the military for a couple years, etc., so that the amount of pension money from actual federal employment is negligible, you are eligible to claim your exemption from federal income taxes. You send a notice of Revocation of Election to the Commissioners of both the IRS and the Internal Revenue Service and tell them that you revoke your election to pay federal income taxes beginning with October the first of last year or any prior year you choose – in my situation, that is October 1, 2008.

Internal Revenue
Office of the Commissioner
Room 3000
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20204- 0002

Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service
Department of the Treasury
P.O. Box 480
Holtsville, New York 11742-0480

If you follow the process I set out for everyone last month in the article called "How to Correct Your Political Status and Why" you are also eligible to claim your exemption from the mortgage that has been placed on your home. I know this will be hard to grasp, but you the living men and women, have never had a mortgage in your life.

You have never owed any property taxes, either. Why? Because you are a natural born American, the actual landlord.

The mortgage is owed by a Municipal United States STATE franchise corporation that is merely named after you or your husband or both. You have been tricked into paying off ITS mortgage. If you are now elderly and unable to pay the mortgage because your income is fixed and hasn't kept pace with inflation, or because of medical bills or other issues, you can force those responsible for entrapping you and misinforming you to pay for both the mortgage and the court case costs.

Now I want you to follow along very carefully. This is a repeat of Step Two from above…

Step Nine ---

You are going to send your IRS Form 56 appointing Mrs. Malerba your Fiduciary and the copy of your Birth Certificate properly endorsed and "surrendered" to the U.S. Treasury and a notice to Mrs. Malerba telling her that you are waiving any benefit of the Public Charitable Trust or Limited Liability insurance and that you are instead operating under Private Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US Minnesota for your state of the union. You are going to send this to him via Registered Mail. All this is covered in the article "How to Correct Your Political Status and Why" published April 2017 on my website,

Go to the Post Office and get a red and white Registered Mail Label and the white service receipt and the instructions you will need to send a notice using Registered Mail.

Each red and white Registered Mail Label has a unique nine digit number associated with it. Typically, the whole number will read something like this: RA 123 456 789 US. You are going to tell Mrs. Malerba that you need her to do two things: (1) discharge and settle all debts related to Social Security Masterfile Account #123-45-6789 (whatever SSN you have) and (2) set up a new Treasury Account using the number of your Registered Mail packet as the account number.

Now go to a print shop and order yourself a self-inking red ink stamp.

That stamp needs to be printed in red at a 45 degree angle and read like this:

all rights reserved, Without Recourse
Exemption ID: [ fill in your SSN without dashes]
Deposit to US Treasury Charge the same to
YOUR NAME [ written FIRST MIDDLE LAST] and YOUR SSN with dashes
Private Indemnity Bond # AMRI00001 (your birth state like Colorado)
Registered Treasury Acct. # (your Registered Mail Number)

In the end, it's going to look like this, only with you own numbers and information filled in:

ACCEPTED FOR VALUE EXEMPT FROM LEVY by:_____________________________________
all rights reserved, Without Recourse
Exemption ID: 123456789
Deposit to US Treasury Charge the same to
JOHN MICHAEL DOE 123-45-6789
Private Indemnity Bond # AMRI00001 Idaho
Registered Treasury Acct. # RE 123 453 673 US

You put this stamp on the front and the back of a copy of the docket sheet -- the first sheet of every pleading in your foreclosure case that shows the name of the court and the PLAINTIFF and the DEFENDANT and the Court Case Number. Just put it right in the middle of a copy of the first filing you received.

Now you are going to sign this stamp block by: Last Name, First Name Middle Name.

Like this: Doe, John Michael on the line above the words "all rights reserved, Without Recourse".

Do it both front and back of that first page and send that page back to the Clerk of Court Registered Mail.

This gives that Clerk all the information that he or she needs to discharge the Bid Bond in that Foreclosure Case and return the property to you and release the case.

Request re-conveyance of the property in a notice addressed to the Clerk at the same time. They should reply with a one-page Deed of Re-Conveyance that you then take to the Land Recording Office and record. In most cases you will need to wait 30 days and then file a Corrected Deed on the Deed of Re-Conveyance changing the NAME to your Upper and Lower Case Name and making the address an "in care of" address or changing it to a different mailing address entirely. This will complete the change over of the records.

If you are African American they may try to challenge this, but you hang tight and claim your Equal Civil Rights guaranteed under Title 42 and the Brother's Keeper Clause of Title 18 USC 241 and 242 if they do.

If they continue to give you any trouble, you are going to go to the IRS website at and you are going to order a Form 1096 and a Form 1099A and a Form 1040 V.

Form 1096 is a cover notice that just tells the IRS what kind(s) of other forms you are enclosing with it.

Form 1099A is a triplicate form with three copies each of three little coupon-like forms all attached together.

Form 1040 V is a single Voucher form and again, it is just a little slip of paper about the size of a check that comes printed on the bottom of its instruction sheet. You have to cut it free with a pair of scissors.

Okay, you check off the kinds of forms you are sending on the 1096 cover notice:

1096, 1099, 1040V.

The 1099A is called "Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property".

Now the first piece of property you want to claim is your own trust account.

The first box on the 1099A asks the LENDER's name and address.

The LENDER is YOUR NAME, sent in care of your normal mailing address. LENDER's ID number is YOUR SSN without dashes.

The BORROWER's NAME is the Department of the Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20220.

The Account Number box is going to be your SSN Without Dashes/Your Registered Treasury

Account Number (the Registered Mail Number you used). Box Number 1 is going to be the File Date (not your actual birthday) found on your Birth Certificate.

The Balance and Fair Market Value are going to be "Unknown". Box 5 you leave blank.

Box 6 you write: Assumed Names Related to Trust Account at 31 USC 1321, being claimed per 31 USC 1322 by Beneficiary.

The second Form 1099A on that sheet of three is where you claim your house back. At the top of the form it asks for the name of the LENDER and their address. The LENDER is YOUR NAME sent in care of your normal mailing address. LENDER's ID number is YOUR SSN without dashes. The BORROWER's NAME is the name of the bank or mortgage servicing company that is foreclosing on you and their business address. Under that you will see an "Account Number--- write YOUR SSN without any dashes/Your new Registered Treasury Account : RE 123 345 598 US (whatever it turns out to be) and the Borrower's Account Number--- whatever they use to mark the mortgage account in their system when they send bills to you.

The date of the lender's acquisition will be the first year of the mortgage. The balance of principal outstanding will be: "unknown" and so will the "fair market value". You will leave Item 5 blank because you don't know the arrangements made in YOUR behalf. Item 6 will be the description of the property you are claiming--- Lot and Block or Street address, however it appears in the mortgage and foreclosure paperwork.

You can use the third 1099 A on that sheet to claim back any other property you have a valid interest in. I'd suggest that you claim the Court Case --- again, the LENDER is YOUR NAME, the BORROWER is the Court name and address, the "account" is the Court Case Number, the year is whenever the foreclosure started, the balance and fair market value are unknown, and the description is: "Foreclosure of Property Case and Bid Bond".

Basically, any bill that gets sent to LUCRETIA is a bill that you are exempt from having to pay.

Any bill that you get addressed to LUCRETIA can be discharged using your little stamp and signing it Last Name, First Middle,---- once you get things straight with the Treasury and reclaim your birthright.

Now, the IRS is your friend. They are going to do all the work of researching everything for you and collecting on all that is owed to you. You are going to pay them for all this service by issuing a 1040 V. This is the little coupon-like voucher you have to cut off the bottom of the instruction page that comes with it. It is pretty self-explanatory. You just use your red stamp on the back of the 1040V and you write: "Use my pass through account to pay any taxes or charges and to research claims and perform collections" above the stamp information and you sign it as you always do for your stamp, Last Name, First Middle.

You leave the amount blank because neither you nor the IRS has any idea how much this investigation/prosecution/tax payment is going to cost--- and yes, this is like giving them a blank check; however, they are sworn to serve you and your trust and have to account to the Treasury for their charges, so all things considered it is the most expeditious way for everyone to operate right now and in time to save your house if the Court Clerk is either too stubborn or ignorant to do the right thing.

You fold up your 1096, your three (or more) 1099A Forms, your stamped 1040V, and you send the whole thing in Registered Mail to: Internal Revenue Service CID at Post Office Box 192, Covington, Kentucky 41050.

Now I know it is shocking to think of the IRS as your friend and ally, but that's the way it is. And I know this LOOKS like a lot of work and complexity, but it really isn't. The forms are simple and worst part is waiting for the IRS to send them. It takes a week or two sometimes.

This process and information --- both that contained in "How to Correct Your Political Status and Why" and this information that is the follow-up of it, will profoundly change your relationship with the "federal government" and your life. Some people go hog wild and try to do crazy things that are not allowed and they get into trouble as a result. I want to caution you against doing anything extravagant or unreasonable or vindictive.

This is information provided to do justice and nothing else. It is provided to you as an elderly woman who has been loyal to this country and worked hard all your life to protect you and to save you from losing your home. This information and the power to discharge debts addressed to YOUR NAME has to be used in Good Faith or you will end up in federal jail.

So what do I mean by Good Faith? The way you would want to be treated. Let me give you some examples.

It is fair for you to discharge a mortgage on your principle dwelling when you need to do so: you are elderly and can't keep up, you are sick and can't afford it, your business has failed, you went through an unpleasant divorce.....there are all sorts of valid reasons that you might need to do this, but, you wouldn't do it just for a lark or go out and buy up ten luxury vacation properties and plead necessity for discharging all of them. That's not reasonable or prudent or fair. That is not "Good Faith". That is a purposeful manipulation that isn't allowed and you will get in trouble for it. It is fair for you to discharge utility bills that you cannot afford. Again, you are elderly or sick or just starting out and struggling really hard and for whatever good, decent, actual reason need to "let go of the rope" -- use your stamp. You've been a Good Joe and done your part for 79 years. Nobody has any right to complain if you kick back now and discharge all your utility bills so long as they are public utilities. In most places that means electrical, water, waste management, and gas. Same thing with your car payments, college debts, medical bills, property taxes. It doesn't mean that you should run out and buy a Lexus and two Hummers and charge them off against the U.S. Treasury, but if it's hard for you to pay for your 2015 Chevy that you need to get to work, or too much for your family to pay tuition, or you got hit with a medical bill you just can't cope with--- then by all means, six generations of Americans have suffered so that you could not have to worry about that, so that you could get back on your feet after an illness, a divorce, a business failure, or so many other things that can happen.

We did not suffer and "loan" our resources so that 79 year old women could be kicked out of their homes by foreign banks and attacked by out of control government agencies. There's a line--- a fine line---- between what is good and what is bad, what is fair and what is unjust. Somewhere in our own hearts and minds we know where that line is. Pay attention to it and you will find that friendship and decency still abide, that you are free and you are safe, and that the foreclosures and tax debts and so many other things that have been oppressive weights and worries for you, can go away.

At your age there are often maintenance issues with a house or car that you need to fix, but you are kept so burdened down with light bills and heat bills and mortgages and whatever else, that you can't keep your home safe and in repair. Use your Treasury Account to pay the things that can be paid with that, and use your private money to take care of the rest. I know seniors who are facing a choice between paying the mortgage or eating. Charge back the mortgage and buy that organic grapefruit.

You and your spouse and your parents and grandparents all earned it. There is no reason to feel bad or ashamed or like you are getting an unearned handout. You are just flipping a switch and learning to operate your own business in a different way and accessing resources you didn't know you had.

Everyone needs to know that there are those who do have to pay federal taxes and can't --- at this point in their lives --- claim their exemption. Actual federal employees both civilian and military have to pay income taxes, for example. Black Americans never received their actual state national political status, so their route to freedom and access to their resources is a bit different. Certain other categories of people can't do this --- foreigners seeking political asylum, actual wards of the government such as people who have been permanently hospitalized for mental illness, and other such actual dependents.

But for most of us, the time has come to become aware of the history and those reliefs and remedies that are available at this time, while we work toward a systemic end to all mortgages worldwide.

Apparently a lot of people didn't notice or didn't pay attention or didn't know what it meant when I told everyone that I had established a Private Indemnity Bond at the U.S. Treasury covering every state of the Union---- but that is critical information to have branded on your foreheads in the days to come.

The UNITED STATES, INC. is in liquidation. The Bankruptcy Trustees are going to try to liquidate, sell, tax, or otherwise raise funds off of all the franchises of the UNITED STATES, INC. This includes the STATE OF MINNESOTA and CRAWFORD COUNTY, MINNESOTA, and JOHN MICHAEL DOE, too.

When your land deeds and car titles and mortgages are all in the NAME OF a UNITED STATES franchise, what do you think is going to happen? You are going to be "assumed to be a surety" and "collateral" for the debts of all these fictitious entities, and the secondary creditors---- banks and foreign investors--- are going to be howling for your blood and for the auctioning off of your assets to pay the bills of the UNITED STATES.

Get it? This is a repeat of what Franklin Delano Roosevelt did back in the 1930's only worse. This time the rotten bastards want it all. They want the copyright to your name, they want your DNA, they want your body, your house, your business, your land---- anything that is "assumed" to belong to the JOHN MICHAEL DOE version of your NAME. See "Power to Sell -- The Latest Land Grab".

If you are like most people, you had no idea that any such secretive claim against you or your assets existed and unless you have been reading the news posted here, this is going to catch you blind-sided. You are not going to know what to do and you are not going to have anything in place to defend yourself--- UNLESS--- you remember that you and your property are indemnified against loss.

How, why, by whom? By me and by my team because we were awake and got things in place for you. Just as neighbors, we did all the work so that at this crucial momentin history, you could remember in which state you were born and write the following:

"Held under Private Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US Montana" ----or the same numbers and whatever your birth state is, on your land deeds, vehicle titles, or any other property assets they come after and try to seize.

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Alaska

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Alabama

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Arkansas

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Colorado

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Minnesota

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Montana

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Wyoming.....

This is your "Home Free" Card, your indemnity policy, your means to rebut all and any claims that come addressed against actual assets held in the ALL CAPITAL LETTERS NAMES.

Please do all that you can to help and inform your friends and neighbors and countrymen. I have given specific instructions for those facing sudden huge "tax" bills, and "Notices of Power to Sell" and similar demands being made against their homes and land holdings in the article called: "Power to Sell" -- The Latest Land Grab.

P.S. --- Use the Private Indemnity Bond to Protect Your Bank Accounts and IRA's and 401K's, too. Inform the banks and IRA / 401K managers via Registered Mail that your accounts are private accounts and are held under Private Registered Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US - Your Home State.

Table of Contents

It may be necessary to scroll up after clicking any of these chapters to view the content.

In The Beginning
Front Cover Jacket
Chapter 1 - My Own (a kin to Your Own) Natural History
Chapter 2 - American Government Fraud 24/7
Chapter 3 - United States of America vs. United States
Chapter 4 - Correcting Errors in the Record
Chapter 5 - American National State Citizenship
Chapter 6 - Ownership Records
Chapter 7 - Activities Previously Done In Commerce
Chapter 8 - Communications Record
Chapter 9 - Places Where I’ve Lived
Chapter 10 - Places Where I’ve Worked for pay to survive
Chapter 11 - Have I Lived or Worked on State or Federal Land?
Chapter 12 - Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right
Chapter 13 - My Own Kindom Domain
Chapter 14 - Documents to finalize
Chapter 15 - Open Notice to all Government Employees from the bottom up
Chapter 16 - Listing of Entities I have been associated with as follows
Chapter 17 - Listing of my Document Templates
Table of Authorities
Rear Cover Jacket

Free Inhabitants and American Nationals Administrative Record

Copyright © 2008-2023, James Allen Homyak, All Rights Reserved, without prejudice.